2013 Custom Car + Motorcycle Show
100 of the best Customs, Hot Rods, Muscle Cars and Custom Motorcycles will be on display again this year at the Orion Custom Car + Motorcycle Show inside the festival grounds throughout the entire weekend. Orion ticketholders will be able to check out incredible machines from across the world, including James Hetfield’s West Coast Chopper, 1936 Ford Custom “Iron Fist” and a 1953 Buick Skylark “Skyscraper”, as well as Rob’s 1964 Buick Riviera.
Awards will be given for Best in Show in each category: Customs, Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, and Custom Motorcycles. Plus, festival-goers were also able to cast their votes for the Fan Favorite. Think your ride has what it takes? Apply below!
Car art enthusiasts – this year we want to deck out the Motorbreath Alley Gallery with YOUR best custom car art! Do you draw cars? Make stickers? Custom stitch leather seats? Pinstripe fenders, motorcycles or helmets? Show us!
Submit one or two photos of your work – to be displayed this year in front of thousands of festival fans at Belle Isle! Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and Papa Het himself will pick THREE winners that we’ll highlight in the Motorbreath Alley Gallery. If you want to send photos of your work over via snail mail, please address them to:
The Metallica Club
369-B Third Street, #194
San Rafael, CA 94901, USA
Attn: Orion Motorbreath Alley
All submissions must be received by Sunday, May 19th at 11:59 PDT. The three winners will receive a pair of 2 Day Passes to Orion Music + More on June 8 and 9 at Belle Isle
Want to be a part of the most epic collection of rare and vintage wheels? Then don’t miss out on the 2013 Orion Music + More Custom Car + Motorcycle Show! The 2013 Application is now live, scroll down to submit your car or motorcycle.
Applications are now being accepted for the Custom Car + Motorcycle Show at Orion Music + More 2013. Simply complete the entry form below, and attach a photo of the the vehicle you are registering for consideration. By submitting your application for the Orion Custom Car + Motorcycle Show, you agree to the terms of the Release of Claims outlined below. You will receive an e-mail confirmation upon submitting your application and we will follow-up with you in the coming weeks.
+ This is 2-Day Car + Motorcycle Show happening within the festival grounds
+ Entry is limited to 1972 and earlier American made Customs, Hot Rods, Muscle Cars and Custom Motorcycles
+ Entry Fee = $0. Selected participants will receive two (2) 2-Day General Admission Passes to the Orion Music + More
+ Cars can be left overnight and will be in a secure area, with security present throughout the weekend
+ All Entry Forms Must Be Submitted by May 13, 2013
CUSTOM CAR + MOTORCYCLE SHOW RELEASE OF CLAIMS
“Participant” executes this Release of Claims (the “Agreement”) effective as of the date signed by the Participant.
A. C3 Presents, LLC, a Texas limited liability company (“C3”) is producing the 2013 Orion Music Festival (the “Festival”) scheduled for June 8-9, 2013. The Festival includes a Custom Car + Motorcycle Show (the “Show”). In this Agreement “Released Parties” means C3, Metallica, City of Atlantic City, Bader Field, Festival and Show sponsors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, trustees, shareholders, members, agents, contractors, representatives, sponsors volunteers, successors, and assigns.
B. The Participant wishes to participate in the Show is aware of the potential dangers involved in large crowds. C3 will not allow anyone to be a participant in the Show unless that person has agreed to release the Released Parties from all liability for the Participant’s activities.
For and in consideration of the right to be a participant in the Show, the Participant agrees as follows:
1. As lawful consideration for being permitted to participate at the Show, the Participant releases the Released Parties from any legal liabilities resulting from the Participant’s participation in the Show.
2. Participant, in participating in the Show, is doing so at the Participant’s own risk. Participant assumes full responsibility for any injuries or damages that may occur to the Participant in, on, or about the Festival and/or Show and its premises and fully and forever releases and discharges the Released Parties from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, resulting from or arising out of the Participant’s attending and working at the Festival.
3. Participant represents and warrants the following to C3:
(a) The Participant has voluntarily applied to participate in the Show. The Participant has read this Agreement and understands the terms of this Agreement.
(b) The Participant is at least 18 years of age. The Participant is in good health and has no physical defects that might harm him/her in working at the Festival.
(c) In executing this Agreement, the Participant relied wholly upon his or her own judgment, belief, and knowledge of the Show and potential for injury.
(d) The Participant acknowledges that he or she is not covered nor eligible for any insurance coverage provided by the Released Parties, including, but not limited to, medical, property and liability insurance, and workers compensation benefits.
4. This release extends and applies to all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated, and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss, and liability, and the consequences of them, as well as those disclosed or known to exist. The Participant expressly waives all provisions of any state, federal, local, or territorial law or statute, providing in substance that releases will not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages that are unknown or unsuspected to exist at the time to the person executing the release.
5. The Participant represents that he/she will: (i) obey all state and federal regulations; (ii) repair or pay for any property damage caused by the Participant; and (iii) abide by the rules as communicated by C3.
6. C3 reserves the right to restrict participants to acceptable behavior during any and all activities. If for any reason Participant or his vehicle, their appearance or conduct are deemed objectionable, the Participant will be subject to removal from the Festival.
7. This Agreement is legally binding upon the Participant and his/her heirs, estate, assigns, legal guardians, and personal representatives.
8. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, C3 AND THE PARTICIPANT EACH KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS THEY HAVE UNDER LAW TO A TRIAL BEFORE A JURY, AND AGREE TO MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION OF ALL DISPUTES OR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT.
THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. DO NOT SIGN OR INITIAL THIS RELEASE IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR DO NOT AGREE WITH ITS TERMS.
If any provision of this Agreement is for any reason held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect any other provision of this Agreement, and this Agreement will be construed as if such invalid or unenforceable provision were omitted.