Just when you thought you were finally safe, Kirk’s Crypt is back and it is bigger, better and more horrific than ever. More monsters, more of kirks horror collection, more icons of horror cinema in person, more to experience monster madness, there will simply be TOO MUCH HORROR for your mind to handle.
Get ready to:
- Many of the greatest highlights of Kirk’s book, Too Much Horror Business, including props, posters and life size monsters from the most memorable horror movies ever created
- Trailers for the upcoming zombie epics World War Z and Zombex
- For the first time ever, Kirk’s own Jump In The Fire Demons
- Many of The Ripper’s exclusive monster guitars up close including the original Mummy Guitar!
- The darkness of Hammett’s Haunt – an eerie and mysterious chamber where your most terrifying nightmares become real – and where you will confront the creepiest, most terrifying zombie EVER
- The original Leatherface Gunnar Hansen (The Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- An original master of FX, Tom Savini (Dawn of the Dead, From Dusk Till Dawn, Creepshow and more)
- The women of horror — PJ Soles from the original Halloween (1978), Carrie and Rock ‘N Roll High School, Jordan Ladd from Cabin Fever, Hostel 2 and Death Proof
- The madman of horror, Bill Moseley (The Devil’s Rejects, Army of Darkness, Halloween (2007))
And if you survived all that…
- Enjoy panel discussions with Kirk up close and personal along with some of his friends in horror – including the great grandson of Lon Chaney, one of the greatest horror figures in movie history, Mike Hill, the best portrait sculptor in the horror genre alive today, and Kevin Clement, the creator of Chiller Theater
- Enter the Crypt alive and exit as the undead if you are one of the unlucky ones who is chosen to allow FX and makeup master Anthony Giordano to turn you into a zombie
- Stock up on your horror merch from some of the spookiest vendors around
- Send the Creature from the black lagoon back to the water with our one-of-a-kind monster dunk tank
- Let us challenge your knowledge of monsters and mayhem with a chance to win exclusive Metallica prizes…
You won’t want to miss this one-of-a-kind experience!
For a taste of what’s in store, take a look at our highlights from 2012 below.