Single Day Passes
Two Day Passes
General Admission 2-Day or 1-Day Pass
A General Admission Saturday, Sunday or 2-Day Wristband gets access to:
- All 5 Stages
- View All Demos at Vans Vert Ramp + Stage
- Attend Screenings at The Film Tent
- The Full Collection at Car + Motorcycle Show
- Premium Offerings of Food + Art Vendors
- + Much More All Weekend Long
What do I get with a VIP 2-Day Pass?
Orion Music + More VIPs will experience the festival in the most style and ease with special amenities in The Orion VIP Lounge. Situated with an incredible view of the stage, the Orion VIP Lounge has an elevated viewing platform for the ultimate music and people watching experience.
A VIP 2-Day Wristband gets you access to:
- Access to General Admission Featival Grounds
- Front of Stage Viewing Area Access (aka “The Pit”)
- Unlimited Access to Orion VIP Lounge
- Viewing Platform of Main Stage with Premium Sightline
- Complimentary Beer, Wine & Specialty Libations All Day
- Complimentary Catered Food Servings Daily
- Reserved Air Conditioned Restrooms
Got Your Tickets Already, But Need A Hotel?
This year, if you’ve already purchased your 2-Day Pass, take advantage of our affordable rates on hotels all nearby the Festival!
2013 Travel Packages
Visiting Detroit from out of town? Looking to get your tickets, hotel and festival shuttle all at once? Not only that, but you can also receive limited edition tees and posters when you purchase a Travel Package.
2013 Travel Packages are now sold out.
2013 Ultra Passes
Met Club GA Pass is General Admission access at a special discounted Met Club price. These passes are only available to Met Club members.
Met Club Ultra Pass includes front of stage viewing area access (aka the pit) during Metallica’s set, exclusive Met Club Ultra Lounge access, better restrooms and a separate entrance to the festival grounds. There is a limited quantity of these.
You have until 11:59PM EDT on May 5, 2013 to secure your exclusive Ultra Pass before they are no longer on-sale. Find your Met Club Pre-Sale Code by logging in to metallica.com and going to the tour section for Orion.
Head over to our Ticket FAQs for all the answers you need. For questions about a specific ticket order, please contact Front Gate Tickets at http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 1.888.512.SHOW (7469).
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all any additional questions you have about the second annual Orion Music + More.